its 10.51 pm. I gotta hike out of bed at 6.25 tomo. then comes a frenzied bath (or two, given the chennai heat), make tea, breakfast, try to wolf it down, fail to resist temptation of lazing with newspaper, pack lunch, realize i'm late, elbow the bai out of bathroom so i can change, slather on sunscreen (dat i aint gonna miss, babe'z) run for te bus, settle down for a one hour, 30 km long journey on the chennai pondy highway to where my med coll's located.
so a quik list of no no's at work ( or at home, or in the mall)
- eyebrows growing luxuriantly all over te place (thats wat tweezers were made for - use 'em)
- gooky moustache - bleach, tweeze, shave, wax (ok, probably not wax - cant summon up te guts)
- two month old cracked, chipped and dusty nailpolish - belongs in the dustbin, not on nails, ha!
- talcum powder - vibrantly creased in ur neck - blend it!!
- sleeveless top + no seat in bus + hanging on to the top rod + u know what- EEURRGGHHHH!!!!
- breakfast menu clearly written - between ur teeth, lolz!
p.s. howzzat for a short quick postlet?